Friday, May 30, 2014

Mineral Series of Fat Quarters - Hand (dye) Painted Textile


New 'Mineral Series' fat quarters are all ready! They will be showcased at the Sechelt Quilters Guild, Sat, May 31,  2014. Each one is individually painted so there is a wide variety of colours and designs. I am personally in love with the one below with the lime green accents.
June 1 and 2 they will be available for sale at Carola's Quilt Shop in Gibson, B.C.  I do commissioned work so if you see something you like on my blog or website Eileen's website feel free to contact me by email at egidman@kootenay.com 

'Mineral Series'
Hand (dye) Painted Cotton by me, Eileen Gidman
Washable


'Mineral Series'
Hand (dye) Painted Cotton by me, Eileen Gidman
Washable
This 'Turquoise and Honey Gold' fat quarter (below), from my Mineral Series is sold and the buyer is going to frame it under glass.  They do make nice art pieces but are also as easily cut and sewn into quilted pieces.
SOLD: 'Mineral Series'
Hand (dye) Painted Cotton by me, Eileen Gidman
Washable



'Mineral Series'
Hand (dye) Painted Cotton by me, Eileen Gidman
Washable

3 comments:

Win Dinn, Artist said...

These are just so luscious, Eileen - I'm particularly fond of the colour combo in the second one, but they're all just brilliant!

MoMents said...

textural delights... love them Eileen

Laura Leeder said...

I was lucky enough to see these in person. The colours and textures and patterns are wonderful!