Monday, September 23, 2013

My Paintings in a Collector's Home


My Paintings in a Collector's Home
This week a cheque came in the mail from a gallery where my work is displayed. Of course I love that but there is also a bit of sadness at not knowing who purchased my work. When I sell from a show and get to meet the purchaser it is a bonus for me.
As an artist, I treasure collectors of my work. In this case I also have a photo of four of my paintings grouped in their home. Thank you to all who understand the value of original art work. We artists truly appreciate you!

3 comments:

Unknown said...

I love reading your updates, Eileen.

(And I just noticed a typo in your "About Me": should be "experienced" rather than "experience".) ;-)

Win Dinn, Artist said...

It's always terrific to see artwork in situ, and this just shows it off delightfully, Eileen!

Laura Leeder said...

What an extra special reward to receive a picture of your paintings new home!