- meeting a very generous couple who hosted us,
- meeting the farm couple who invited us to their ranch to paint,
- witnessing the changing autumn colours throughout the week,
- being in the company of dedicated plein air painter friends,
- to experiencing the vast views of the foothill area of the Rocky Mountains.
|One of several watercolour paintings that were 90 percent completed on location|
|The view that was my inspiration|
|Thread & Fabric. A textile person couldn't resist that sign! Although I didn't have time to paint this on location, I still might paint it.|
|Blue and yellow, big sky prairie sunrise.|
Check later for the rest of the paintings from the trip or you can follow my Eileen Gidman, Watercolour and Textile Artist, Facebook page by going here and clicking on 'follow'. If you prefer email notification of new posts, enter your email on the upper left near the top of this blog. Thanks for stopping by.