Sunday, February 8, 2015

Watercolour and Textile Artist 2104 Review: Mug Rugs

 

Winner of 5 pieces of Hand Painted Fabric (from the Newsletter Draw) 





This morning my husband selected the winner of the 5 pieces of hand dyed fabrics from my newsletter draw and the winner is from Arizona. The pieces are the size I use for the 'mini quilts' or 'mug rugs' as shown below or are perfect for making textile cards. Click  here for samples. They can also be showcased in small purses, pillows or jackets. If you did not receive my newsletter recently and would like to for hints on textile art and painting as well as for chances to win things, send me an email at egidman@kootenay.com
 

 'Celtic Breeze'

"Thank you, thank you" to all who gave such excellent title suggestions for my newest 'Clothesline Series' watercolour painting. I am keeping all those titles ideas handy for future paintings in the series. Diane, your 'Celtic Breeze' title reminds us so much of our trip to the Maritimes where this clothesline was spotted. This watercolour series is dedicated to inspiring energy conservation in our day to day lives.

Clothesline Series: 'Celtic Breeze'
 7 1/2" x 10 1/2" (fits a 10 X 14" mat)
$179.00

 

'Mini Quilts' / 'Mug Rugs' Review from 2014
















 


1 comment:

Win Dinn, Artist said...

I so much enjoy seeing all these lovely mug rugs - they brighten up any grey day!