Sunday, August 17, 2014

Splashed Dots: A New Design in Textile

This past week was full of textile art and turkeys. Yes I did say turkeys.
 
Cherry Quilted Mat by me, Eileen Gidman
new at Creston Card and Stationery for Art Walk
The beautiful cherry mug is by Pridham Studios. Click here for their site.
 
Sold.
Off to a new it's new home in Calgary.

Eileen Gidman's Art Walk Display
at Creston Card and Stationery http://crestoncard.com/
See it at it's new location in the store (right in front as you walk in)!

14 new Textile Cards: dyed, stitched and ready for sale at Creston Card and Stationery.
 
 What do you think of my newest design? I am thinking of a whole range of splashed colours with whimsically stitched flowers.
 



My newest design. Splashed dots with whimsical stitched flowers.


Each card in the series will be it's own unique piece of art work that is suitable to give as a gift card or for framing.


My favorite.

Here is what else is happening in my world this week. These two turkeys have been diligently raising these chicks all summer. It's hard to believe they are nearly the size of chickens now.

1 comment:

Win Dinn, Artist said...

Love, love LOVE the splash cards - pure delight!